Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Sad Good bye

Bronte

A little over a week ago we came home to find our much loved
little Dog Bronte had passed away.
She had been battling with illness for some time



I had Bronte before I met my husband and had the kids.
She has been my best friend and constant companion
for 15 wonderful years.

My heart is shattered and I miss her so much.
 I am glad she is not suffering anymore.
Just hope that Puppy Heaven is an amazing place 
where she is running like a young dog again.





Mekaela 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to read that Mekaela. Bronte was such a beautiful pooch. I'm sure doggy heaven is the most amazing place as there's nothing quite like the love of a dog. They deserve a wonderful place after they leave us. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mekeala, I'm so sad to hear you've lost your gorgeous girl. I can completely understand your heartache - we lost our beautiful boy a few months ago, and life just isn't the same without him. I hope the memories you have of your time with her give you some comfort. Sending love and strength your way, K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bronte is sooo cute. I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved dog. Pets become part of our family, don't they? Thinking of you today and sending love your way.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete