Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pottery Barn - Lucky Sydney


Finally Pottery Barn has arrived in Australia.
Just when I was getting used to living in Brisbane they
go and open a store in Sydney!!!!!!
I love Brisbane but we are in great need of 
some great retail outlets. 
There is a store in Melbourne planned.
I wonder if we will get one here.
In the mean time I am trying to come up
with a good excuse to go to Sydney for a weekend.
















Images via Facebook


For now I will drool over the website and Facebook pics and 
maybe a lotto ticket or two so I can shop :-)

Hope you are enjoying your Thursday

Mekaela xx


6 comments:

  1. Great to meet you today at The Biggest Morning Tea !!! I have just added you to my blog :)

    Lena @ Happy Little Queenslander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pottery Barn is also my favorite shop coz’ it’s filled with delightful stuff that you simply can’t resist! I’m really glad that you have posted it in your blog site. Thanks a lot for that valuable update. Anyway, my friends and I often purchase unique items with them. Hope to see more of your delightful news!


    My homepage | Online Doctorate Programs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the third design where the hanging light is at the low height. It will be warm and comfortable with the yellow light.
    Please visit my website@TeFl Classes

    ReplyDelete