Monday, November 15, 2010

A little Early Christmas Gift to Me

I have been waiting for this to arrive.
I have so many bird things to go in the new house but couldn't resist one more.
My two favourites together.
Birds & Cloches.










Most things have been boxed away, it will be like Christmas when I unpack them.
This little on though I think needs to stay out.


Some girls getting ready to head off the the Butterfly Tree Markets first Sunday in December.



Happy Tuesday


      Mekaela xx





5 comments:

  1. Oooh! It's gorgeous! Yes, don't pack that one away! Keep it out to display some Christmas treats! My latest purchase is also packed away....an oven for the new house! Ha ha! And if I had the room I would keep it out to admire too! I love it!
    X Briohny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Mekaela! Too gorgeous to put away.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Mekaela...I just purchased one of these with my birthday gift card...it is stunning and i love it..Glad you got to purchase one as an early Xmas pressie. We'are very lucky. Take care Kym X

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Perfect for some Christmas treats and for all to view and enjoy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so sweet. And speaking of sweet, I'd like to see a big Christmas cup cake under that cloche!

    ReplyDelete