Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Girls on the Block

I was very honoured to be awarded the Marketeer of the Month at
the Butterfly Tree Markets on the Gold Coast in December.
Thank you to all the lovely shoppers who voted for me.
I will be back down there This Sunday 6th Feb.
If you are around pop in and check out some of the amazing talent.


New blondies or at least  alighter brown.  I attempted some blondies a while back but they
were a bit yellow so these are my new version.
New fabric range too, very sweet.



Amelia


 Emily





Amy




 Flower buttoned shoes.

                                        




Pencil Rolls have had a little makeover too.
The ribbon tie on the old version looked lovely but a bit fiddly to handle.
So I came up with this idea some time ago and finally got around
to trying it out.  Works like a treat.




Love this cute little Elephant fabric.










The insides have had a bit of a lift too. :-)


The cute Squirrel trees are still available on the website.


Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday.
Thoughts and prayers are going out to those effected by the weather up north.

Mekaela

1 comment: