Thursday, June 24, 2010

Linen

Off for a busy day on my one day with no Children.  
On the search for some Linen fabric, if anyone knows a good place in the Brisbane area please let me know.

Going to go through Paddington and check out my favorite homewares stores and maybe indulge in a quiet coffee.
For those who are not label  loyal, I was in Recolections at Logan yesterday and they have done a small range of cane pieces that are very similar to the Riviera Maison things.
I found little cane lanterns just like this one for $15, slightly more rustic you could say but still very cute.
One last day before a lovely break with the kids and off for a few days to see my Mum and Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mekaela. I emailed the lady I bought the linen from that I used on the little bird, but no reply yet. As soon as I hear from her, I'll let you know.
    Regards, Laura. (I had the stall next to you last Boutique Market day)

    ReplyDelete