Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Welcome to my new blog.

Here I will be posting things of creativity, inspiration and little snippets of our house while  we are building.
Not all of my items make it to my website so drop in here to find special orders and market pieces.
I will also keep you updated with my Market movements.
This Sunday is the official launch of Ruby and Belle at the Boutique Markets at Hamilton.  A lovely morning out, and so many beautiful things for sale.
 Some lovely  new items  will be on display plus many of my old favorites.  
The new website is up and running, still need to add more items but will do so over the next few weeks

These have to be my favorite Bird Cages so far.
I waited a long time for them to come into stock and I unfortunately only ordered a few sets and are now out of stock again.
So off to market they go on Sunday.  Available in two sizes, be quick as they won't last long.
They are made from a combination of white painted timber and  wire with my little hanging bird with a white feathered tail.



Portside is running a Kids and Pets day on Sunday with a fashion Parade and lots of fun things.  Check out the details here.
Next Saturday I am heading to Mathilda's Markets at Ascot Race Course.
Details are here

No comments:

Post a Comment