Monday, June 21, 2010

Ruby & Belle

I took my first official order from the new website this week, very exciting!
I went back to Ascot yesterday to pick up a mirror I saw on the weekend. Thank you A-M for your inspiration, am pinching your mirrors in your boys bathroom.

And on the way  back through I quickly called in to a stunning little shop called Lyle & Bank on Racecourse Rd.
I found 2 of these little lovelies and snapped them up.  Have been searching for some for ages.  Just need one more.  So if anyone sees one in their travels please let me know.
Hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

  1. oh I love these too...difficult to find at a resonable price. Glad you found some Kym X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were $40 ea. They were Villa Maison not Riviera Maison but that's ok with me

    ReplyDelete