Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bliss

In the chaos of family arriving tomorrow,  overdue cleaning is a must today along with truck loads of sewing as I try to prepare stock for my upcoming busy month.
I rescued a baby bird from our front garden and set it back high in a the tree from the bedroom balcony, much to the distress of the 4 adult birds that were hovering around and swooping at us when we left for school this morning.  Has now climbed back up to safety and Mum is feeding it.
Good deed for the day :-)
Now have put it back again, don't think it is quite ready.



I found a few moments to look over one of my favorite fabric designers blogs.
I can't wait for this range to come out is September.  I have to admit I am missing my blue with  red and white polkadots from Ruby Rosebud ( as much as I love my new logo ) so will have to satisfy my cravings with beautiful fabrics for my clothing  and home wares.



Off to clean house.  Have a happy Tuesday.  
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment