Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Here

After racing around on Friday doing endless house stuff,
I arrived home to findI had missed the posty,
 so I raced down to the post officein the hope I wouldn't
have to wait till Monday, and it was there





Staying safely in the box till the move.
Hubby is going to buy me the ice cream attachment for Mother's day.





The final details in the house are all coming together this week.
We have the floors booked in next Monday.

So fingers crossed and pray that the rain stays away.  PLEASE.














There is still a lot to do but the builder seems confident.

And then, let the painting begin!
We opted to do the walls and trim to save a little money.
So I will have a paint brush attached to me for the next couple of 
months.

Happy Monday
Mekaela xx




4 comments:

  1. I am enjoying following along your progress Mekaela. Looks great so far.... Love the colour of your Kitchen Aid, how exciting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lady. I just love the colour - it will look so lovely in your brand new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double wow it is coming along very nicely. The kitchen aide is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeee for the Kitchenaid and my fingers are definitely crossed for no more rain - seriously enough is enough!

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete