Monday, March 14, 2011

Beautiful Kitchen

So while I was busy doing my thing at the markets on the weekend, my new house was buzzing with activity, and I was presented with this on Sunday afternoon.




Couldn't be happier. 

 We had debated for quite some time on the extra row of cupboards due to the cost but
I am so happy we did.  With the 3 metre ceilings they look great.
The door into the butlers pantry will be a 10 lite opaque glass.




This is the facing wall to the kitchen (sorry a bit dark)
2 sets of french doors with double hung windows either side and fixed windows across the top.






Open shelving on the Island Bench




Inside the Butlers Pantry








The Benches go in on Friday, so will post more pics when they are done.

The bathroom vanities and Laundry are all in the same profile.

Have a great Tuesday

Mekaela xx



7 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous is that!!!! Just lovely, you must be thrilled and so much storage. Can't wait to see more... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is 'Oh My Gosh'! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! You lucky girl! Can't wait to see it all done - it's all coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! the kitchen looks amazing.. you must be so excited. You are nearly there! Oh gee whiz there are so many elements to your kitchen and butler pantry that I just love!. Can't wait to see the finished polished product. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it all finished. I love this style of kitchen. May I ask what kitchen company you chose? Have enjoyed following your house updates as I hope to start the process later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used Rod's Kitchens on the south of Brisbane , I was going to give them a mention once we were finished, they have been great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking amazing Mekaela! It's all coming together now, and you'll be in before you know it. Congratulations, your new home will be just beautiful. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous kitchen Mekaela. Must be exciting to see it looking like an actual room and have what you imagine in front of you. Cant wait to see more!
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete