Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fit Out.

We are progressing to the final fit out stage of the inside of the house.
The house is full of tilers, plumbers, painters and the builders
 so today I am keeping right away.

 I can't wait to get down there Friday to see the progress.
I always feel nervous about having made the right choices on things
 and it is great to see things actually fall into place.

The pathway and some concreting were due to happen tomorrow
but here is the rain again.
Seems every time something needs to be done outside it rains.

I am keeping busy packing boxes, our house is turning into a bit of a box maze.
Also sewing up some new cushions and covering an ikea ottoman in some lovely
Laura Ashley fabric I found to go on our new lounge we ordered from Freedom yesterday.

It is one of their new ones,  Dalton, in a linen blend.
So comfy.
It won't arrive until after we move in but as there will be painting to do that is probably
not a bad thing.



Also putting together some things for the kids bedrooms.
Found some great bedding bargains from BB&T and Adairs.

I was given some money from my family for my birthday to purchase one of these


I have ordered it and just waiting for it to arrive.

Mekaela xx



5 comments:

  1. Hi Mekaela,

    Your house is going to be absolutely gorgeous, truly! I've just been reading through your last few posts and looking at all the pics. I would do so many things differently if I had my time over, but I don't think you'll have those thoughts! Can't wait to see more..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh is that the colour that that you chose for the Kitchenaid?
    It's such a big decision but I can tell you will have THE most gorgeous kitchen going.

    Can't wait to see the photos.

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting Mekaela. I want a Kitchenaid!!!! Love that blue. Your sofa is gorgeous, cant wait to see it all come together. Hope it all goes smoothly. Have fun with it!
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The couch looks lovely but that Kitchenaid is gorgeous!You lucky lady! I adore the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely goodies. Love the couch, are they slipcovers? I am heading to Ballarat on Friday and hope to get to Freedom, I must have a look at the Dalton, very nice. Love your kitchen aide too. Pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete